Saturday, October 3, 2009

Perfect start to Perfect weekend

I am terrible. I've been trying to get back to the temple since I first went way back in May :( How sad, I know but I did go with my mom on Thursday. I do have to say I have not been in the Bountiful temple since its open house years ago. I absolutely love that temple (they are all great don't get me wrong) seems like I would be less confused in that one. But all in all my husband did not go so he got to stay home and watch kids (maybe next time he will want to go with me?) The poor baby she just can't live without me for a few hours she cried for an hour prior to me getting home, so sad, but the three less worrisome were in bed and my trouble maker was still up just eating dinner at 11 pm. Leave it to my husband to not feed anyone. I am committing to going at least once a month with my mom, and then making every effort to have my husband attend once with me as well.

1 comment:

Noslo Family said...

Chris and I didn't go for years after we had Steven. Then one year I made a resolution that one of us would go to the temple at least once a month. It took a lot of the pressure off when we didn't have to find a sitter. It is nice to go together once in a while. I can watch your kids when you guys and want to go together. --Dixie