Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

So I am really slow , and forgot to post. My girls had a great Easter!!! They went to an Easter Egg Hunt with their cousin Jaxon on Saturday, and got some extra goodies. They enjoyed spending the afternoon eating breakfast with their aunts; Jamie, (Jaxon), Katie, Megan (Lucas), it was awesome.


On Easter morning they woke to think the Easter bunny forgot them???? But really it was on the door step. They were shocked and were glad they got toys, art stuff, and extra Easter dresses. Oh, and you cannot forget all the chocolate bunnies. Yum, Yum, Yum.

Today is my big 30, and it was a great day. I got to spend 5 hours at the ball field for games and got really burned cause we never changed directions ( same field for all games) : ( But its worth it to see my girls have fun. I wish I knew how awful my younger daughter felt as she did not play like she always does. We get home and she feels hotter than my burn, so I take temp, ?? AH!!! 103.0 temp, I felt awful. She has slept most of day since getting home. Next time I will be more tuned, for her and not make her play. We thought she was just slow. :( I'm sad for her still can you tell :(

No comments: