Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!

(This is last year, but will post newer later tonight)





Today 7 years ago I had the most beautiful baby girl. I never knew what I was having, but thought it was a boy. I was only half wrong... But my Cailey is such a special girl. She brings into this family what everyone needs, a very happy personality no matter what gets thrown your way. She gets picked on by all of us but smiles through even when there are sad times.


....... Three years later.........


We found out we were expecting again. I always said I did not want to have my girls share the -same birthday (we had a due date that fell about 1 week following Cailey's b-day 7-29). Little do we know how much control some of us don't have. Labor started on 7-20, and being admitted at midnight, I had to face the inevitable. We were having a baby on sisters birthday. Whitney is our little ball of fire. She has a determination backed by attitude. It's hard to say no to such a face with the biggest blue eyes and a face that looks innocent. But I tell you this "looks are deceiving." You have to keep and extra eye on this one she is sly. But non the less we love her so much, and without her our life might be too laid back and easy. So here is to my two sweet girls on the birthday they now understand they share forever. Your sweet spirits are just what we need in our family and hope you strive for the best in all you do. We love you, Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

Hendricksonblog said...

How cute! and that cake is giant. I hope you had lots of people to help you eat it. I think it is cool that they share the day.