Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hopefully everyone had a great 4th of July! I know we did. We first started the day off with the local parade in Magna. Kids love candy!! That parade seems to grow every year, a little odd considering Magna is still small. Then we hung out with Dad, since he spent the better part of the week out of town. We ended the night with FIREWORKS!!!! I love fire what can I say. After 30 min. of watching them, we had to race home and do some of our own. We lit a whole box(not normal, we usually save some for the 24th) but mom was happy for a change of pace. We even went a little illegal. My hubby never watches or helps, he's too afraid of getting caught. But my neighbors love to watch at my expense. So here's to another year and looking forward to another.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog! Let me know how the skirt making goes!